Lately on the web you can find a lot of apps that can be installed on your iOS device without jailbreak: one of these is PopCorn Time.
There’s no need for presentations: if you came here, you know exactly what PopCorn Time can do (stream movies through BitTorrent in a Netflix-like interface, btw). To install it on iPhone or iPad, you need:
- An iOS device (really?!)
- PopCorn Time installer for Windows (a Mac version is in the works)
- A Windows PC
Download and install the installer, and then open it. Follow the on-screen instructions:
- Connect your iOS device to your PC with a cable
- “Trust this computer?” – Trust!
- Set Airplane mode (swipe from the bottom in the home and then tap on the icon)
- Wait for it (let the installer install the app)
Now you should have PopCorn Time installed and ready to go on your iPhone or iPad. I used this video to write this tutorial, so thank them before me:
If you liked my how-to, leave a comment! 😉